6 days. It’s only 6 days until we fly into Boston and begin our road trip.
I thought over these next couple of days I would use the number of days to do a list of different places I can’t wait to go/things I can’t wait to do etc etc.
Today I’m going to start with the top 6 places I can’t wait to go.
6. Boston – it’s the first place on our trip. We fly into Boston, stay for a few days then collect our car and move on. I’m really looking forward to Boston mainly because it’s going to be the birthplace of this trip. I know Boston is surrounded by so much history and I can’t wait to explore.
5. San Francisco – I’ve heard a lot of people saying that San Fran is one place they wouldn’t be too keen on going and I really can’t understand why? It’s firmly on my list of places to go.
4. New Orleans – You would be crazy if you didn’t want to visit NOLA and head to the French Quarter. I want rum punch and karaoke in my life and I know this is the place to go.
3. Abingdon – A random town we picked to stop off on our way to Nashville, yet one of the places I’m most excited for because we really don’t know what we’re going to find.
2. Amarillo – I’m definitely looking forward to going here, it’s all about heading to Cadillac Ranch. It was one of the first things we found to do on our journey so needless to say I’m looking forward to it.
1. Las Vegas – Las Vegas has to be another for me. I think this is mainly because I was meant to be there over new year and for certain reasons couldn’t. I missed out on my first chance of going so I can’t wait to actually be there.
Obviously I’m looking forward to going everywhere and actually picking these 6 was harder than it seems. Once my trip is over I’ll be able to compare and see if these 6 were the places I enjoyed most!
Feel free to leave me a comment below. Have you been to any of these places? Tell me about your experience.