101 things in 1001 days.
Why I hear you ask? Well this was something I came across a few years ago and I just completely loved it straight away – I’m a sucker for lists you see.
So what’s it all about? For those of you who know nothing about this, click here it’s called the day zero project. Basically, you compile a list of 101 different things – those things could be anything and everything your heart desires and the goal is to complete them within the 1001 days.
And just so you know 1001 days breaks down to 2 years, 8 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 11 hours, 33 minutes and 20 seconds (to be precise).
I do absolutely love the idea and have restarted it many times over because I keep wanting to change things or I keep wanting to create completely new lists altogether.
I started a brand new list and now I have many new goals I hope to achieve within the next 1001 days.. So, lets get going!
To be completed between:
June 1st 2017 and February 26th 2020.
So, what does my list look like?
I’m still adding and deciding on things because I don’t want to pick 101 stupid things, so I’m taking my time to pick and choose the 101 that I truly want to complete. So far we have:
- Eat belgian waffles in Belgium.
- Buy a more professional camera and learn how to use it.
- Visit Austria.
- Save at least 5k towards my RTW trip.
- Relearn French.
- Travel to 5 new cities 4/5.
- Stop drinking fizzy juice for at least one month.
- Start a new journal and write in it every day.
- Try 10 new restautrants I haven’t been to before 4/10.
- Have a better work/life balance.
- Take a best friend on a trip away for their birthday.
- Go to 100 gigs/shows 16/100.
- Go back to New Orleans.
- Blog at least once a week for a year.
- Go back to Nashville.
- Complete a 365 day photo challenge.
- Buy a car.
- Put at least £100 in savings every time I get paid.
- Make a memory jar full of hand written notes of my favourite memories.
- Get rid of my credit card debt.
- Get at least 5 new piercings 3/5.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Throw a dart at a map and travel to wherever it lands.
- Donate blood.
- Lose 101lbs.
- Make my lunch/dinner for work every day for a month.
- Buy a new memory box.
- Get 3 new tattoos.
- Create an inspiration book.
- See 20 shows at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
- Get a map and put pins in everywhere that I’ve been.
- Become more financially stable.
- Go to the making of Harry Potter in London.
- Reach 200 followers on my blog.
- See Les Miserables on stage again.
- Visit Iceland.
- Donate money to charity more often.
- Walk to/frim work every day for a month.
- Clear out my emails.
- Sign up for the new contract in work.
- Visit the top of Scotland.
- Have at least £1000 in savings.
- Watch 26 films I haven’t seen before beginning with each letter of the alphabet.
- Take an online course.
- Get my pictures printed as polaroids more often.
- Buy and use a bullet journal.
- Visit Denmark.
- Read 50 books I haven’t read before.
- Go on holiday/weekend away with my auntie and gran.
- Make a list of 1001 things that make me happy.
- Spend NYE in another country.
- Write 750 words a day for 101 days.
- Successfully escape from an escape room.
- Visit Belgium.
- Go vegetarian for one week.
- Don’t eat chocolate for one month.
- Visit 5 different christmas markets.
- Start doing yoga.
- Leave 100% tip at a restaurant.
- Visit Morocco.
- Eat beignets at Café Du Monde, New Orleans.
- Put the lottery on once a month.
- Start drawing again.
- Bathe in the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa, Iceland.
- Buy myself a laptop.
- Celebrate my 26th in another country.
- Visit Norway.
- Watch Game of Thrones to see what all the hype is about.
- Go on another road trip with friends.
- Be on time/early to work every day for a month.
- Visit Croatia.
- Go to sleep before midnight ever night for one week.
- Try 10 new foods I haven’t tried before.
- Have at least planned my RTW trip by 2020.
- Save at least 3% for a downpayment on a flat.
- Learn to read some basic Japanese.
- Watch all the series’ I’ve started on Netflix.
- Use my GoPro more often.
- Take my gran for afternoon tea.
- Start a savings account for my sister and cousin.
- Take steps to overcome my fear of spiders.
- Learn how to edit my GoPro videos.
- Create a youtube for my travel videos.
- Visit London more.
- Start swimming weekly again.
- Meet someone famous.
- Travel solo somewhere.
- Quit my job.
- Spend a weekend away at a cabin with friends.
- Drink the recommended amount of water each day for at least one week.
- Take a selfie every day for one year.
- Start going back to the gym (at least once a week).
- See Liam Gallagher live.
- Clear out my iTunes by getting rid of all the songs I always skip.
- Get my teeth whitened.
- Phone my gran more often.
- Complete the A-Z city challenge (visit a town or city that starts with every letter of the alphabet).
- Sing karaoke in Cats Meow, New Orleans (again).
- Visit Sweden.
- Shoot a gun.
- Make a new 101 in 1001 list to complete when this one is finished.
Last updated: May 30th 2018.
If you have your own or if this has inspired you to create one leave a comment below and tell me what’s on your list!